Friday, September 20, 2013

All New Cucu for Movies!

Hello, everybody!

I know it has been a while since I last posted but things have been pretty crazy for me and I'v e been pretty busy. Also, I've been thinking about a lot of things to do with this blog, my passion for movies and my life in general. After much thinking I have decided for the time being that I am going to keep up with my movie reviews and everything simply because I love it and want to share my passion with the world! But there will be some changes as well as some new things coming!

First of all, I am going to keep up this little movie review blog of mine. I am going to try to write more full reviews not just for movies hitting theaters but maybe some classics that I love along the way. However, I am going to go against the internet grain here. The internet thrives on negativity and usually in terms of stuff like movie reviews, the more someone thrashes a movie the more popular the site and reviewer. Well I've decided to go a separate direction. I will still be providing grades for the movie as this is simply a way to get across my thoughts on how much I personally enjoyed the movie. However, as for the review itself, I am going to do my best to stay positive and only focus on the parts of the movie that worked for me or that, from an outside perspective, I could see being reasons that other people would enjoy the movie. I don't like negativity and this is a bold move this day in age but I hope you all enjoy it.

Also, I plan on trying to get the Shut Up, The Movie's Starting podcast back up and running but no guarantees there. I do want to start a new podcast that will probably just be me talking and reviewing movies and discussing other movie related news and items. I will probably have guests on this podcast when I can get them, probably just my friends most of the time but here's hoping that maybe I can get interviews with people involved with making movies. Fingers crossed. I also am considering starting to make video reviews of movies as well, on top of everything else.

So this is going to be a big investment for me and I hope that you all enjoy what is about to come and help support this little passion of mine and even decide to share with your friends.

Coming soon: Reviews for In A World, The Way Way Back and other movies. Full and short reviews. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment